8:53 AM

Parie Hold the Key to My Heart








We have arrived! Paris! We arrived on the train around 8 and grabbed the garb and headed down the run way…all 50 cars or so down! We met up and started walking towards our bus, Big D asked if we had anything and I realized I didn’t have my little computer…so I ran and ran and ran all 50 cars to get it out of my car…I’m one lucky girl. We got to our hotel…which was relatively nice –Hotel Arley Eiffel, a little breather …but no rest for the weary…Darin keeps us moving, we headed to the one, the only, the Effie Tower. Where we sketched and enjoyed the warmth! Sketching a building really does put it into your mind like nothing else. I love looking at every detail of this monuments building and I’m just amazed that I’m here…after that a little group of us walked and walked toward the catacombs…did I mention…walked! Yeah, when we finally arrived we saw the nice white sign that said, closed for the holiday! So being starving…we went to the only logical place, Hard Rock! It’s such a fun place…freak…music videos, old stuff famous folk wore…and oh, my good American food! Then we all met up again and headed over by the Notre Dam Cathedral, it was so amazing to see the flying buttresses, I know, I’m such a design dork…but they were there…in real life! Then we headed over to do a boat cruise. It was perfect timing too, the city l9ights were so brilliant and everything was glowing! We were in a large open air boat and all the boats that we passed like us had these great fluorescents that would blind. I couldn’t believe how beautiful and how big the city is. I feel like 5 days isn’t even going to be close to enough time to see all that there is to see! A late cruise means a tired Beccah, but even exhausted I wanted to talk to Ma…ah I love that lady. I also got to see the Poppy! Everything that I see makes me want to be with them, and have them see it!










This is my hidden talent...tying cherry stems, in my mouth! The things we do when were half crazy...to bad I can't blame it on drinking!











Posted by Picasa

0 comments: