8:49 AM

Feed the Birds

This sadly was the end of our happy times in Venice. Next we headed back to the train station and off to our next destination. We did have a little free time to sit and sketch and just relax (and stretch the body’s before being cramped into a sardine can) The Train…Well about the size of a small bathroom, suppost to house 6 people comfortably…wrong o! Jenna, Whitney, Malory, and I luckily had a little more room, being their were only 4 of us. It was like a shana!~ but it was such a blast just sitting up talking to each other and finding out more about each other. Then we dropped the beds, this lovely scratchy material and snuggled in for the night. Suprisingly I slept really well, but starting about 6 I started worring that I wouldn’t walk up when the train stopped, so I just layed waiting for it to stop!



















0 comments: