2:56 PM

1 Painting, 2 Painting 3 Painting…Harry Potter!


1 Painting, 2 Painting 3 Painting…Harry Potter!
London is home to some of the most magnificent museums one of which…B’s personal favorite, The V&A it’s got a great eclectic mix of design from modern furniture to ancient columns, there’s a section on fashion through the years and 21st Century Design…a plethora of perfection! One of our assignments while here on our Grand Tour is to collect inspiration for custom patterns. So as we meandered about the museum today we sketched ideas and snapped pictures of inspiration…It was so different going through with that mind set instead of just sponging it up for it’s ascetics, I feel like I was able to take a lot more detail out of it. One thing I especially loved about the V & A was the way the lighting worked with the pieces most of which were items, the light cast beautiful shadows around the room, reflecting the shapes of the pieces.
Next we headed though London, Crossing the Tower Bridge and stopping at the City Hall building. We also pasted Shakespeare Theater, and ended at Tate Modern. I am a big modern art fan…especially when it’s done well…not the weird stuff…Tate was high up on places that I freaking love…Monet’s Water lilies, Picasso pieces, amazing insulations, wonderful Warhol…all sheek and extraordinary.
Now the moment we’ve all been waiting for Harry Potter…oh my goodness, the Harry dork that I am loved seeing this…here in London…in the seat that Radcliff sat!..at least the Theater! It was huge, bright, energetic, exciting and all illuminated with bright neon lights…it was an event to go to a movie there…not just a past time! After some hilarious English commercials the movie began with the pan of the exact city bridge, the Millennium Bridge that we had walked on that very day, the parliament, the City Hall, The Bullet Building thing…it was so exciting! Ohho! Amazing as always, of course got chocked up when the beloved Albus Dumbledore dies, and laughed along with hundreds when Ron is being a bloody ideate! After the show we stopped to do some souvenir shopping and I got me a please beat me up I’m a tourist jacket…but it’s really cute, and functional, since I lost not only my heart but my jacket in Paris! What a great night, so great to be out, having fun that night with ...Harry Potter, Harry Potter..ohh!



































Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Modern Furniture India, designer bedroom furniture, home furnishing & also contemporary Furniture India at our online store theurbandecor.com in Banagalore,India.