10:45 AM

I just can't wait...to be King!




9:00 church is rough but in London it’s a treat. First the church building looked like a temple, it was absolutely gorgeous and massive. A sleep modern look, the organ pipes were fabulous…and the lighting…ah…I love a well chosen light! It was a small ward for the size of building but the strength of the members around the world is so amazing to me, they have such conviction and such a strong grasp of what a true deep testimony is. There was one woman who spoke that told this awesome story about how her cell phone got stolen on the metro, so she text the phone and said..hope you enjoy the phone, note there is an MP3 file of the scriptures that you need more than I do! Now that’s the sprit- I was laughing so hard! After church Whit and I meandered to the other side of town hoping to head to the Tower of London…oh my tourist season, their were so many people…so we just wondered around shopping…hilarious, so I found a plastic joust for Carter…he’s 2 and has this funny habbit of beating on small children, adults and pets, so I thought what better than to provide him with a weapon! It retracts and then expands to like 4 feet long! I made sure he couldn’t hurt people to bad…I beat Whit to practice it out! I’m so excited to give it to him. Then I got the little boy Robin Hood bow and arrows made with real wood! I’m so going to be the favorite…well for about 4 days till Uncle John is home! We just wondered down town, enjoying the Sunday scene and wishing we could stay here forever…I really would live in England…work in London! Ah, the life. A quick stop at McD’s for the famous Cadbury Chocolate Carmel shake and then headed to Covent Gardens, were shockingly, there’s shopping! It’s a great area around Soho, with venders all lined up with their crafties and goodies. Lion King was right in the area so it worked perfect to meet up with everyone else. I sat with Megan, keeping the peace…ha ha ha! I was so excited to see it, I’d heard all about the amazing coustums and music. It was fantastic. The costrums had this great organic mod feel to them and absolutely massive, I swear they were life size! Elephant, Zebras, Lions and Tigers and Bears…oh my! I loved the interpretation of folage and prancing animals and swaying wind…magnificent! The music was beautiful, by favorite scence was definitely the opener, the Circle of Life. My favorite part was the monkey…played by a busty black women, who had a powerhouse of a voice! Everything just spectacular.
Along with Suzie, Terri, Whit, Mal, Jenna, Kylee, and Megan, we headed to my favorite pub yet. I had one of my favorite meals ever. They were these tasty little chicken balls with spinage and feta all fried up with crispy crust served under a mushroom gravy sauce. And the green beans…ah, you can’t go wrong with green beans in my book! We checked out our plans to head up to Scotland next weekend, I’m so stoked, after hearing my Dad talk about it I was convinced that it was well worth my time. So one week left and my adventures are over, I’m getting excited to come home and see my sweet family, but I’m sad that this amazing experience will now only be a memory. I can’t tell you how much I feel I’ve grown and how much I have learned, at this moment I just wish I could remember it all!

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: