7:09 PM

So...This is what I've been working on for the last 2 months...meet my friend...I've lovingly named The HOBBIT HOTEL!

This model helped me figure out what I didn't have done, which kinda sucked, but in the end my little house turned out pretty good! I still have lot of work to do...my next due date is Nov.6th, all my drawings are due...aHHH! I'm a little freaked out cause I still have yet to learn how to draw some of them.

I'll leave you with one more fun project that I've been working on. This one is from my photoshop class...it's me, in 3 tones!~


Well hopefully now you all belive I'm in Logan for working purposes despite the tales I have told of late night playing and such! I'm no lazy bone, not this girl...my motto...Work Hard, Play Hard! Hey Hardman! I get it, the stars have finally aligned!

1 comments:

Dave & Karissa Hardman said...

That 3-d picture is awesome! How cool! I love the hobbit hotel - you never cease to amaze me my dear. Love yer guts!