12:40 PM

Hardman Halloween Party, it's as good as Christmas!

The Hardman Halloween Party is seriously like one of my favorite things of the Year, it's right up there with Christmas tree Hunting, My birthday, and Lake Powell Trip! It's a seriously good time! We always have amazing soup in those cute little pumpkin bread bowl, ya....ahh cute! We carve the pumpkins, bob the apples, dip um'-dip um' good, wrap the mummy, and just have a darn good time!
This is Dave giving Carter his first apple bobbing experience! Anytime water and kids are involved it's a winner experience!

Thanye likes Carmel, just not the stickies afterword! He's the cleanest kid I know!


Yes, I partook of the bobbing fun...a little scare, who knows what was in that water, but Mom was nice, she made it warm!

Jugi loved this part, as you can see just covered in...Joy! My favorite part, if you look closely she's still got her glass slippers on, she's such a rock star

This is my pumpkin, I named her, Stella! With eye lashes like those you have to have a good name to pull them off

Julianne's little pumpkin, ahh how cute is that!

Carter likes pumpkin!
Grandma Pocahontas and Julianne carving away
This is why we all love the mummy wrap so much, it's playing with all the toilet paper afterwords! The kids go crazy, it's the only time that the Mom's won't get mad
Her's Lizzy and Thanye! The boys decided that they were tired of being the mummy this year, thinking that they were getting the short end of the stick, so we being the loving aunts we are, were wrapped!

You can't tell in the picture, but I'm pretty green! I spun so fast to try to beat the long running Dave Karissa streak! I wanted to puke!

Grandpa and Jugi-mummy!
Jugi and her Mummy!
Ah, the costumes, mine...an Aggie! I thought I was so clever, but everyone thought it was a cop-out!
The Princesses, this was hilarious, I was taking the picture and Julianne was making this funny face...I was like Jugi, what's up... rubbing the bun with her cheek, she's like I wike it! It's made Min and I laugh really hard
The force is strong with the Porters!...and the Princess

Julianne Princess Porter and Me!
So funny little story! We were in Mexico this Spring and going though the security stuff, all the kids had to have passports too, anyways. So the Security guy made all the kids give him the passport and say their own names. Thanye and Adam did beautifully, very clear- Adam Seth Porter (they thought it was crucial that the middle name be in there!) Thayne Brent Porter...then Julianne...Princess Porter! It stuck! The big Security guy cracked a smile and sent us on our way back to the good o'USofA

Ah, the classic Princess and the Monkey. It's going to be the next big thing in children's books!

Anytime Oreo's are involved, Pirate teeth must be done! Question, why are Halloween Oreos so much better than regular one's?
Ah, look at my cute little Pocahontas Mommy and John Smith Pappy! Good Sports!

Cute little Monkey and Me!

2 comments:

Nicole Burton said...

Hey Beccah! I found your blog through Tonya (Tate) Avery. I am glad to see your wonderful smile again! Its been too long! Check us out anytime too! http//:jnburton.blogspot.com

Nicole (Paroz) Burton

Nells-Bells said...

beccah,
i hope you don't mind my checking out your blog. halloween is my favorite holiday -- no joke. i LOVE halloween. so great to see all this crazy fun. :)
janelle :p