6:53 AM

Grandpee



John "Jack" Hardman 1916-2008
Grandpa pasted away this morning, as I layed in bed a little percleped, I couldn't help but remember all the words of advice he gave...
Take what you want, but eat what you take!
No, Yellow Lights!
It's Hell getting OLD!
Grandpa was the definition of Work Hard, Play Hard!
The last few weeks as I went home to see him I couldn't help trying to soak up everything he said! He told me how proud he and Grammy are of me...How Grandma is a special lady (he told me Grandma tripped him!...because he fell for her!)...and how much he loved me and was grateful for the things we did for he and Grandma!
The last day I was there he and Grandma talked about how they met...I thought about that alot this week, how their meeting effected so much, my whole life! How grateful I am for example and strength he was in my life. For teaching his son (my dad) to be the person he is!
I love you SweetHeart...That's my Grandpa! I life well lived, a life well spent!

1 comments:

Dave & Karissa Hardman said...

So sweet Bec, we love that Grandpa, I will miss that big warm smile the most.