3:26 PM

Oh...I know... it's been a while!

Okay, so when designing a house from the ground up, and a museum plan, replicating a house out of Lego's on the computer and coping a photograph by hand get's in the way...the blog goes by the way side, just a bit!...but due to a new assignment...I'm Back! So here's the thing, in exactly 6 days and 12 hours left till I'm leaving...to EUROPE! 5 weeks in Italy, France and London...oh and Ireland too! I can't believe it really here...finally. So my assignment is to post on my blog, nice assignment huh...beats long hours at the studio!

4 comments:

Andrew & Carlene Wood said...

Ya!! I am soooo excited to see pics and your adventures in Europe!! By the way, did you get your hair done?
Carly~

kelsey gallo said...

oh bex...what we do for the sake of design huh?!?! ah well! have sooo much fun in europe my dear!! much love...

Nells-Bells said...

so jealous! clint has been in switzerland for the whole month of june. he is doing a study abroad thingie with his graphic design class. he spent this last week in london with therese. you should contact her while you are in london. she would LOVE that!

JenBerger said...

Beccah! That sounds so fun! Good luck!